Botanical Facial Oil (Cold Season)
GLOW • NURTURE • MOISTURIZE
What it is: During the cold season, your skin needs a little extra help to stay hydrated and nurtured.
This Botanical Facial Oil is especially great for drier skin types, or for anyone who prefers a thicker, more occlusive oil to protect the skin from the elements during the colder months.
- Refill program
- Proprietary formulations made in USA
- Fully recyclable glass, PETG and cardboard
- Custom packaging handmade in Brooklyn
- Produced in small batch with the finest ingredients
- TAMANU: Tamanu oil has properties that help moisturize your skin, and because it is rich in fatty acids, the oil locks moisture in by acting as a barrier. Tamanu oil is a treatment long used in Polynesia and Southeast Asia for conditions such as acne, psoriasis, and scarring.
- MORINGA: Moringa has healthy nutrients like vitamin A, which helps build collagen in the skin, vitamin C to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and the healing and anti-inflammatory benefits of vitamin E.
ROSE: Deeply nourishing and soothing, excellent for acne-prone skin due to its antiseptic and astringent properties.
NO ANIMAL TESTING. NO PARABENS. NO FRAGRANCES. NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES. NO WEIRD CHEMICALS.
Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Squalane, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa “Rice Bran” Oil, Tocopherol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens “Geranium” Oil, Helichrysum Angustifolium Flower Oil, Canarium Luzonicum “Elemi” Oil, Salvia Sclarea “Clary Sage” Oil, Sage Oil, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Martini “Palmarosa” Oil.
- Apply four drops directly on the face morning and night.
- Wait a few minutes before applying makeup.
- Take a deep breath.
Do not use this product if you are sensitive to nut oils or essential oils. Please be sure to always know what ingredients you may be allergic to before using our products. Do a small patch skin test to see if you may have any reactions to our ingredients.
A skin brand that cares
Your satisfaction is our priority.